anti-irritation product
sometimes you will meet people who are young, desperate and do not fit into this world. what is not up to them, but because the world is incapable of adapting to the people. and with some help even if you tried to "normality" into push and hope they take there foot. and when you go to the doctor manages to make them "work" again, then that helps a little, sooner or later encounters they system again. "Anti-product" is such a mensch.und now I ask for your help. There is a living off of the 8-hour day. It has to do with art, live with an alternative. I'm just all of today's live so far away, I do not know where these places are and how to get there. Read beg your article (to see the link below), considered and, if you have ideas that could help you. thank you. Ps
ideas, comments, please see the article by anti product left.
http://blog.kur0i.de/politik/gastbeitrag-hartz-fear/
0 comments:
Post a Comment