Monday, January 3, 2011

Mount And Blade Readme

The 1 Blog Birthday

A year ago I posted the first time.
THANK YOU for reading it, THANK YOU for the comments.
few weeks ago I took part in a raffle on the blog.
've won And wonderful.
It was an amazing and indescribable feeling.
Today I would like to share this feeling with you.
Today I will give away a long-guarded treasure: a set
"espresso for two".
And a pair of reflective owls. And a couple little things that did not
done to the image. If you want to call this treasure Eigen,
, a comment (January 8 to Saturday, 23.59 clock)
unter diesem Posting hinterlassen.

year ago, I started to write bad.
a few weeks ago won a single blog wonderful jewelry.
Today I want to share this wonderful feeling with the poor readers.
from all replied to this post
(until January 8dienos, 23 hours. 59min. German time)
drawing of lots will be explained in the winner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment