Monday, February 21, 2011

Image Kate Playground

isser out

the doctor

And now? Back to the "essential" things? Lie, cheat and steal.

Craft mistake? Yepp, of course "no intention". Overview lost? Yepp, but the army is so much easier to survey as so 'a stupid dissertation.

But we also always, I think that the Baron is probably "no alternative".

I do nor the place here:
http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/guttenberg670.html

What brings me to more than 180:
"He had" at one point or another track of the sources lost "."

are now more than 2 / 3 of these pages went "overviews lost" ...

I go even farther, who now "to" still stands Guttenberg, makes the highly suspect. For what is one to be his doctor the other ....

fraud is "political" and wanted Mr. Guttenberg is there really the figurehead. And for the not yet bad enough:
http://www.zuguttenberg.de/index.php

There are places that were already massively overcrowded if all politicians as often as I landed where they wish ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment