intermediate level predictions
http://fdominicus.blogspot.com/2011/02/meine-vorhersagen.html
to this message:
http://de.finance.yahoo.com/news/Importg% C3% BCter- -expensive rapid-dpa-2831797050.html? x = 0
The Yanks will fare no better there, not only among oil yes to the core inflation (the measure of randomness). Posted
I had on my other blog:
http://mises.org/Community/blogs/fdominicus/archive/2011/02/04/my-predictions.aspx
further down:
"Because of the massive liquidity overhang, prices of all commodities will raise beyond reasonable limits So we'll see the development of new bubbles (3 rd Prediction) I think the prices will start raising this year... .
Earlier I typed to 4-5% inflation in the euro zone. With various other "uncertainties" such as rescue, Ireland, Portugal, it would not take long to notice it except for the ALLL Delebets.
But it was already foreseeable:
"(as the heading for the iceberg as the Titanic) At a higher inflation even with a" slightly "pod for higher inflation of 3 - 4%, prices double every 18 -. 22 years "
Man hunted look under
http://fdominicus.blogspot.com/2010/07/jetzt-ist-die-katze-aus-dem-sack.html
Well who is a little bit here will see initial warnings already in 2008, for example
http://fdominicus.blogspot.com/2008/11/obama-silver-bullet.html
But hey for professionals, the first today, "visible". Maybe we should have our think "experts." Oh yes I forgot, we need not even ministers and doctors .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment