Libya
it looks like a civil war. The is very bad. I can understand we can not be an army against a multiple murderer and set fire on their own people.
, arranged our cheater with Ghadaffi must hold one, unfortunately, typical. Great speeches but then swing around behind these words are as empty phrases. Also typical, cheats and murderers are "protected".
I wrote so long ago, I had my way, I would be very far away.
It is only "shameful" what's going on and the rule of law sounds only to scorn ...
Although no one else thinks of you, I wish no war and all the freedom to search your way. Also, remember, the dead can not accuse only act ever. To the soldiers I can only appelieren. Leave the fingers of the weapons. After the dictatorship ended, you will again anyway "built up". Since you have the weapons you could prevent this war. Put down the dictator and then simply wait from ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment